Apply for Membership
Members of the Center for Offshore Safety (COS) include oil and natural gas operating companies, drilling contractors, energy services firms, and affiliated trade associations. COS members commit to a set of Guiding Principles:
- COS Members demonstrate a visible commitment to safe operations.
- COS Members work collaboratively to drive safe operations and create a culture of safety.
- Decision making at all levels actively promotes safe operations.
- Safety and environmental management systems (SEMS) undergo continual examination and improvement.
- Open communication and appropriate transparency of safety information is used to build mutual trust among stakeholders, share learnings, and promote collective improvement in safe operations.
- Everyone is responsible for safety and empowered to take action.
Become a COS Member
Members commit to safety, environmental protection, and long-term sustainability with COS